Operational UPDATE - Covid-19
Sadly, the decision has been taken to temporarily close the Highgrounds Paintshops facility until provisionally the 13th April 2020 due to the unfolding situation with coronavirus. Over the coming days, we will keep this date under review and will provide further updates if and when the situation changes.
Some activities will continue and we can still be reached during the closure via the usual methods or via the contact pages of our web site.
On behalf of Highgrounds, best wishes to you all and we hope you and your families remain safe during these unprecedented times.